5 steps to creating your business start up package
By British Design Experts
Your business is ready for off but you need some visual aids! You need a logo or brand mark and some business cards at the very least.
British Design Experts has the answer: a perfect, easy to use start-up package to get you off the ground. Use our website to select what you need in easy stages; see the price calculated at the bottom of the page so that you know your aren’t going over budget.
- Logo:We’ll create a logo design that is bespoke for you. Your three options for three fixed prices are: either 2 concepts or designs created by one designer; 6 concepts/designs created by 3 designers or 10 concepts/designs created by 5 designers.
We will work on any revisions you require on as many of the concepts as you want as often as you need during this process.
Before we can get started you’ll need to complete the logo brief telling us what you are looking for. It’s easy following our simple guide.
Your logo will be yours to own once this process is completed.
- Stationery: Following the step-by-step process you can choose just business cards, just letter heads, just complimentary slips or all three!
We will draft 4 concepts using your logo and of course make as many revisions as necessary.
- Printing: We will print 500 business cards (the minimum quantity available) or 500 or 1,000 of all stationery i.e. business cards, letterheads and complimentary slips.
Printing will be on top quality card and paper; business cards are laminated and letterhead and comp slips are guaranteed for laser printing.
- Extras: If you want a detailed drawing as part of your logo design this is an extra and there is a tick box for you to select this option.
Other extras include Facebook cover page and Twitter page which can both be matched to your logo/website so that the image you are projecting is the same everywhere.
- The benefits: we can turn design concepts around in 24 hours so that you can be up and ready to go in no time.
Using our start-up package is not only easy but it saves you time – we’ve made it easy for you to choose and to give us the information we need to work with you.
It’s budget friendly and is calculated as you go so that you can see how much you are spending – really handy when you are working with a restrictive start-up budget.
Everything can be customised to fit your business; all design work is unique to you – and owned by you once completed.
We give you a dedicated project manager to look after the process and as much telephone and email support as you need.